ABOUT THE EXHIBITION
India Art Fair
Berrio, Concha, Iturria, La Rosa y Juan
India Art fair is pleased to announce its 5th edition from 31st January – 3rd of February 2013 at the NSIC Exhibition Grounds (Okhla) in New Delhi. India Art Fair For the 5th Edition, India Art Fair has brought YES Bank onboard as Presenting Partner. YES Bank’s association with India Art Fair is part of the Bank’s Retail and Wealth Management initiative. Showcasing a range of modern and contemporary art by over 1000 artists, this edition will feature around 100 galleries from India and across the globe.
Founded in 2008, India Art Fair is the country’s premier international art fair and a pioneering platform for modern and contemporary art in the Asian region. Over its four editions, the art fair has attracted more than 260,000 from India and around the world, making it among the world’s most attended art fairs and highlighting the growing potential of this emerging market. The art fair has a diverse programme that includes a three day Speakers Forum, Art Projects, Performances, Book Launches, Curated Walks, an art bookstore and much more.
Key Highlights from India Art Fair 2013
• The 5th Edition of India Art Fair will bring together 105 exhibiting galleries form 24 countries, presenting over 1000 of the most exciting artist from across India and the world
• An interesting mix of India and international galleries participating at the fair thus making it the perfect melting pot of the dynamic Indian art scene
• A custom built venue, designed and conceptualized for the fair
• An enhanced schedule of exciting collateral events and VIP programme making Delhi an unparalleled cultural destination
• New international partners establish India Art Fair as part of the largest network of art fairs in the world
• Speakers’ Forum will include renowned experts from India and overseas
• More than 40 media partners including leading national and international media